This page is to give advice and guidance to patients on how to manage their long-term conditions, how to deal with minor injury and illness that doesn't require treatment from a clinician and give patients advice on several topics.
My planned care NHS
My Planned Care gives you advice and support while you wait and helps you to prepare for your hospital consultation, treatment, or surgery. This includes giving you information about waiting times at your hospital and other supporting and local services while you wait.
Click the image above for more information.
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:
- Treat yourself at home
- Go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.
ACES (Somerset acute eyecare service)
- (Langport) Earlam and Christopher – 01458 250793
- 38 North St, Langport, TA10 9RH
- (Taunton) Earlam and Christopher – 01823 272061
- 51 Bridge Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1TW
- Boots Taunton – 01823 331736
- 64-65 High St, Taunton, TA1 3PT
- Crown Eye care – 01823 429883
- The Crown, Wellington Rd, Rumwell, Taunton, TA4 1EL